Saturday, May 31, 2008

Cooking and Writing For a Living


For those of you who know me, you know I've been working with someone for whom I have great respect as a Chef. For those of you who don't know me, I can tell you this, I am working with a PBS Chef who is also a cookbook author. I am assisting in the creation of a new cook book. I gather information and recipes, I create and test new and existing recipes, and I even get to do some writing!!! Shopping for ingredients, being creative, doing kitchen math, staying calm when things get crazy, and generally having faith has comprised my days as of late. What a satisfying process though! I'll be posting more recipes post-deadline. This here picture depicts Day 1 of cocktail recipe testing. It was tougher than it looks , but fun nonetheless, I am quite a lucky girl!

No comments: